Carter Jerome Kee, infant son of Queanna Killingsworth Kee and Cederic Kee of Yemassee, died Friday, May 10, 2013, at Memorial University Medical Center in Savannah. Graveside services will be at noon Thursday in Jackson Cemetery of Yemassee. Arrangements by Young Funeral Home.
- Beaufort News
- Local News
- State News
- Crime & Public Safety
- Politics & Elections
- The Hilton Head Island St. Patricks Day Parade 2014
- Hilton Head St. Patrick's Day parade avoids bad weather, draws big crowds
- 2 Marine veterans turned authors to sign books at Parris Island
- School district to revamp sick-day policy; hopes to keep teachers in classrooms
- NCAA Tournament: UVA joins Florida, Arizona, Wichita State as No. 1 seeds
- Pa. lacrosse team wins 1 year after bus crash
- '50-1' follows journey of Kentucky Derby winner
- Bobrovsky, Okposo and Niemi named NHL's 'Three Stars'
- Movie Trailers
- Event Calendar
- Food & Drink
- Photos and video: Hilton Head Island Wine and Food Festival
- Whatever happened to Garth Garreau ...
- On Stage: Main Street Youth Theatre takes on Broadway's 'Music of the Night'
- What's her secret?: 'Love them, kiss them, hug them'
- County makes right call on reserve fund changes
- Equitable outcome should be our goal
- Thankful to live in US where I enjoy freedom
- Earlier school start time is good and bad for kids
- Bluffton to discuss undisclosed business for Buckwalter Place
- Jack Daniel's opposes changing Tenn. whiskey law
- Robot helps girl, 11, keep up with peers
- 26 nations search land, sea for Malaysian jetliner
- Local Deals