Mr. and Mrs. John Neumann Jr. of Ninety Six, S.C., formerly of Hilton Head Island, announce the engagement of their daughter, Jill Michelle Neumann, to Kenneth Edwin Tibbetts, both of Charleston, son of Mr. and Mrs. William Tibbetts of Cashiers, N.C. The bride-elect graduated from the University of Georgia with a degree in Kinesiology. She received a masters degree in Physician Assistant Studies at MUSC, where she works as a Physician Assistant. The groom-elect graduated from College of Charleston with a degree in Finance. He is employed by Kiawah Island Golf Resort as Senior Operations Controller. The wedding is planned for Oct. 19, 2013, at the Ocean Course, Kiawah Island.
- Beaufort News
- Local News
- State News
- Crime & Public Safety
- Politics & Elections
- Report: Marine could become first from SC to receive Medal of Honor since Vietnam War
- Hit-and-run cases rise in Beaufort County
- Couple request class-action status in lawsuit against Hilton Head timeshare
- Hilton Head security officer, deputy honored for service
- C.A. Johnson defeats Whale Branch boys in OT for 1A state title
- Whale Branch tough to get past; just ask some coaches
- Palmetto Bluff hosting 2nd half marathon on Sunday
- Nelson leads rain-shortened eGolf Tour event at Callawassie
- Movie Trailers
- Event Calendar
- Food & Drink
- Ruth Graham talks honesty, hope and being her father's daughter
- In Good Faith: 'We're celebrating life and all the good in life'
- In case you missed it in Lowcountry Life, March 9
- Sue Monk Kidd ideal author to tell story in 'The Invention of Wings'
- Federal flood bill aims to help underwater S.C.
- Not all grocery stores need to be huge boxes
- Lawmakers learning about how they can help
- SC better off without education chief, Zais
- Hargray raising cable, Internet prices; more fee hikes likely
- New prizes at stake at annual piano competition
- Vt. bus drivers, company seek to avert strike
- 4 passengers' IDs being checked on missing jet
- Local Deals