The annual St. Baldrick's Day fundraiser was held Saturday at the Arts Center of Coastal Carolina. The event benefits childhood cancer research and was held in the memory of Hilton Head Island youth Henry Cermak, who died of brain cancer in 2008.
- Beaufort News
- Local News
- State News
- Crime & Public Safety
- Politics & Elections
- Report: Marine could become first from SC to receive Medal of Honor since Vietnam War
- Hit-and-run cases rise in Beaufort County
- Couple request class-action status in lawsuit against Hilton Head timeshare
- Hilton Head security officer, deputy honored for service
- C.A. Johnson beats Whale Branch boys in OT for 1A state title
- Alabama's Meadow, Duke women leading Darius Rucker tournament at Long Cove
- Bluffton boys fight off Beaufort High to win Beaufort Cup, 2-1
- Prep Roundup, March 8: Beaufort High girls win Diamond Hornets track meet
- Movie Trailers
- Event Calendar
- Food & Drink
- Ruth Graham talks honesty, hope and being her father's daughter
- In Good Faith: 'We're celebrating life and all the good in life'
- In case you missed it in Lowcountry Life, March 9
- Sue Monk Kidd ideal author to tell story in 'The Invention of Wings'
- Voice for the Lowcountry birds sings sad song
- Public officials must first show need for tax increase
- Federal flood bill aims to help underwater S.C.
- Leonard Pitts Jr.: Laughter and grief belong together
- Louisiana Tech will offer online MBA
- 4 nations urge US gas exports amid Ukraine crisis
- Dems, GOP test fall strategy in Florida House race
- Lincoln police pleased with two-officer teams
- Local Deals