Harold Sinclair, 89, of Hilton Head Island and husband of Joan Kaiser Sinclair, died Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2013. A Mass of the Christian Burial will be at 10:30 a.m. Feb. 23 at St. Francis By the Sea Catholic Church. Donations may be made to the church or to Tidewater Hospice. Arrangements by The Island Funeral Home & Crematory.
- Beaufort News
- Local News
- State News
- Crime & Public Safety
- Politics & Elections
- Hilton Head High to have later start time next school year
- Sea turtles still need protection despite fishing groups' claims, supporters say
- Voice for the Lowcountry birds sings sad song
- Sunday's crime report March 9
- Whale Branch tough to get past; just ask some coaches
- C.A. Johnson defeats Whale Branch in OT for Class 1A boys state title
- Palmetto Bluff hosting 2nd half marathon on Sunday
- Time lapse video of the Palmetto Bluff Half Marathon course
- Movie Trailers
- Event Calendar
- Food & Drink
- Ruth Graham talks honesty, hope and being her father's daughter
- In Good Faith: 'We're celebrating life and all the good in life'
- In case you missed it in Lowcountry Life, March 9
- Sue Monk Kidd ideal author to tell story in 'The Invention of Wings'
- Federal flood bill aims to help underwater S.C.
- Not all grocery stores need to be huge boxes
- Lawmakers learning about how they can help
- SC better off without education chief, Zais
- Hargray raising cable, Internet prices; more fee hikes likely
- New prizes at stake at annual piano competition
- Another bill, introduced in Senate, seeks to speed Port of Port Royal sale
- Bigger pig pens create challenges for farmers
- Local Deals