Crystal Wagner, a Georgia artist and assistant professor of art at Georgia College, looks over the progress of her art installation, "The Arboretum," Thursday afternoon at Sea Islands Center Gallery in Beaufort. Wagner's arrival kicks off the University of South Carolina Beaufort's visiting artist program. An opening reception is scheduled for 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. today at USCB Sea Island Center at 1106 Carteret Street in Beaufort. Wagner's work will be on display through March 8.
- Beaufort News
- Local News
- State News
- Crime & Public Safety
- Politics & Elections
- Report: Marine could become first from SC to receive Medal of Honor since Vietnam War
- Hit-and-run cases rise in Beaufort County
- Couple request class-action status in lawsuit against Hilton Head timeshare
- Hilton Head security officer, deputy honored for service
- C.A. Johnson beats Whale Branch boys in OT for 1A state title
- Alabama's Meadow, Duke women leading Darius Rucker tournament at Long Cove
- Bluffton boys fight off Beaufort High to win Beaufort Cup, 2-1
- Prep Roundup, March 8: Beaufort High girls win Diamond Hornets track meet
- Movie Trailers
- Event Calendar
- Food & Drink
- Ruth Graham talks honesty, hope and being her father's daughter
- In Good Faith: 'We're celebrating life and all the good in life'
- In case you missed it in Lowcountry Life, March 9
- Sue Monk Kidd ideal author to tell story in 'The Invention of Wings'
- Federal flood bill aims to help underwater S.C.
- Not all grocery stores need to be huge boxes
- Lawmakers learning about how they can help
- SC better off without education chief, Zais
- WikiLeaks' Assange talks NSA, hints at more leaks
- Why Malaysia Airlines jet might have disappeared
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- US to assist in Malaysia air crash investigation
- Local Deals