Virginia Boulware Owen, 85, of Hilton Head Island died Monday, Dec. 24, 2012. Memorial services will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at All Saints Episcopal Church. Friends will gather informally at her home afterward. Donations may be made to Hospice Care of the Lowcountry, P.O. Box 3827, Bluffton, SC 29910; or All Saints Episcopal Church, 3001 Meeting St., Hilton Head Island, SC 29926. Arrangements by The Island Funeral Home & Crematory.
- Beaufort News
- Local News
- State News
- Crime & Public Safety
- Politics & Elections
- The Hilton Head Island St. Patricks Day Parade 2014
- Hilton Head St. Patrick's Day parade avoids bad weather, draws big crowds
- 2 Marine veterans turned authors to sign books at Parris Island
- School district to revamp sick-day policy; hopes to keep teachers in classrooms
- Lendl on hand as his tennis academy welcomes guests for inside look
- Prep Roundup, March 15: Beaufort's Barnes sets top pole vault mark in nation
- Sand Sharks shut out Bryan twice in Smash Hit softball tournament
- USC Beaufort drops pair of baseball games to Thomas
- Movie Trailers
- Event Calendar
- Food & Drink
- Photos and video: Hilton Head Island Food and Wine Festival
- Whatever happened to Garth Garreau ...
- On Stage: Main Street Youth Theatre takes on Broadway's 'Music of the Night'
- What's her secret?: 'Love them, kiss them, hug them'
- County makes right call on reserve fund changes
- No conflict present in Haley's two actions
- Prescription drug abuse is a growing US problem
- Equitable outcome should be our goal
- Bluffton to discuss undisclosed business for Buckwalter Place
- Mayobird food truck, featured on Food Network, parked at Sea Pines
- More state Capitol security, no metal detectors
- Golf Capsules
- Local Deals