Floyd R. Parrish, 78, of Beaufort and husband of Catherine Hunt Parrish, died Wednesday, Jan. 9, 2013, at Beaufort Memorial Hospital. Arrangements by Anderson Funeral Home and Crematory.
- Beaufort News
- Local News
- State News
- Crime & Public Safety
- Politics & Elections
- The Hilton Head Island St. Patricks Day Parade 2014
- Hilton Head St. Patrick's Day parade avoids bad weather, draws big crowds
- 2 Marine veterans turned authors to sign books at Parris Island
- School district to revamp sick-day policy; hopes to keep teachers in classrooms
- NCAA Tournament: UVA joins Florida, Arizona, Wichita State as No. 1 seeds
- Games are all equal; seedings are not
- 5 things to know about Schalke's visit to Madrid
- Lewiston senior wins Travis Roy Award
- Movie Trailers
- Event Calendar
- Food & Drink
- Photos and video: Hilton Head Island Food and Wine Festival
- Whatever happened to Garth Garreau ...
- On Stage: Main Street Youth Theatre takes on Broadway's 'Music of the Night'
- What's her secret?: 'Love them, kiss them, hug them'
- County makes right call on reserve fund changes
- Equitable outcome should be our goal
- Thankful to live in US where I enjoy freedom
- Earlier school start time is good and bad for kids
- Bluffton to discuss undisclosed business for Buckwalter Place
- Jack Daniel's opposes changing Tenn. whiskey law
- 26 nations involved in search for Malaysian jet
- Vodafone agrees to buy Spain's Ono for $10 billion
- Local Deals