Jennifer Lynn Seery of Annapolis, Md., and Andrew Christopher Boryk of Hilton Head Island were married at 2:30 p.m. Oct. 27, at The Annapolis Maritime Museum in Maryland. The Rev. V.J. Weider officiated. The bride is the daughter of Bernard and Pam Seery and Cynthia Seery and Ron Johnson of Annapolis. The groom is the son of James Boryk and Beth Boryk of Hilton Head Island. The couple reside in Columbia.
- Beaufort News
- Local News
- State News
- Crime & Public Safety
- Politics & Elections
- Sea turtles still need protection despite fishing groups' claims, supporters say
- Voice for the Lowcountry birds sings sad song
- Sunday's crime report March 9
- Man shot outside Beaufort party
- Whale Branch tough to get past; just ask some coaches
- C.A. Johnson defeats Whale Branch in OT for Class 1A boys state title
- Palmetto Bluff hosting 2nd half marathon on Sunday
- Time lapse video of the Palmetto Bluff Half Marathon course
- Movie Trailers
- Event Calendar
- Food & Drink
- Ruth Graham talks honesty, hope and being her father's daughter
- In Good Faith: 'We're celebrating life and all the good in life'
- In case you missed it in Lowcountry Life, March 9
- Sue Monk Kidd ideal author to tell story in 'The Invention of Wings'
- Federal flood bill aims to help underwater S.C.
- Not all grocery stores need to be huge boxes
- Lawmakers learning about how they can help
- SC better off without education chief, Zais
- Hargray raising cable, Internet prices; more fee hikes likely
- New prizes at stake at annual piano competition
- Another bill, introduced in Senate, seeks to speed Port of Port Royal sale
- 4 nations urge US gas exports amid Ukraine crisis
- Local Deals