Viola "Pommie" Johnson DeLoach, 92, of Burton and widow of Lacy DeLoach Sr., died Monday, Dec. 3, 2012, at Beaufort Memorial Hospital. Viewing will be from 4 to 7 p.m. today at Chisholm Galloway Homes for Funerals. Funeral services will be at noon Friday at St. Paul Baptist Church in Burton, with burial in Beaufort National Cemetery.
- Beaufort News
- Local News
- State News
- Crime & Public Safety
- Politics & Elections
- Second Port of Port Royal bill introduced by lawmakers
- Man wanted in fatal Hardeeville shooting
- Tractor trailer blocking U.S. 17 in Jasper Co.
- St. Helena woman sought in death of 2-year-old girl
- Simmons, Abney hope for perfect ending to their Whale Branch basketball days
- Darius Rucker on Hilton Head for start of his 3rd annual women's golf tournament
- League official: One athletics program possible in Bluffton
- USC Beaufort baseball series delayed by weather
- Movie Trailers
- Event Calendar
- Food & Drink
- 'Phantom of the Opera' star Cris Groenendaal to perform for May River Theatre Company
- Artists find clarity, authenticity for their work in practice of yoga
- The Jazz Corner celebrates 15 years of music, friends and spontaneity
- New York Times wine critic has some drinking advice for Hilton Head Wine and Food Festivalgoers
- Cameras worth a try in Bluffton's hot spots
- Police stories show need for concealed weapons
- Fascists on political left shout down detractors
- Kerry acting like a kindergartner
- Bloomberg video (2:32): Has America lost the ability to afford retirement?
- Bloomberg video (3:52): Can the ACA truly reign in health insurance costs?
- Beaufort County nixes site for dog park in Bluffton
- 'Significant' Hargray outage blamed on cut cable
- Local Deals