Monique Mary Moona, of Beaufort, and Nicholas Xavier Jebaily, of Florence, were united in Holy Matrimony on Nov. 10, 2012, at St. Mary of the Annunciation Catholic Church in Charleston. Msgr. Martin Laughlin officiated the 1:00 p.m. ceremony. An evening reception followed at Hibernian Hall. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Caesar Moona of Beaufort. She is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Gordon Dittman of Jackson, N.J., and the late Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Moona of Barataria, Trinidad. She graduated from Wake Forest University and St. Matthews University School of Medicine. She is completing a family medicine residency at New Hanover Regional Medical Center in Wilmington, N.C. The groom is the son of Ms. Carolyn Schretzmann Jebaily of Darlington and Dr. Gerard Jebaily of Florence. He is the grandson of Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Schretzmann of Lake Butler, Fla., Mrs. Sylvia Jebaily of Florence and the late Mr. John Jebaily. He graduated from Clemson University and the Medical University of South Carolina. He is completing a residency in internal medicine at New Hanover Regional Medical Center in Wilmington, N.C. The bride was given in marriage by her father. Kathryn A. Medlin of Charleston, was matron of honor. Bridesmaids were Kristen Bianco of Lexington, Mass.; Ashley Cooper, Laura Dineen and Kimberly Stuckey of Beaufort; Jessica Helms of Charleston; Elissa Jebaily and Katrina Yost, sisters of the groom, of Florence; Lauren Torgerson of New York, N.Y.; Coley Williams of Los Angeles. The grooms father was best man. Groomsmen were Preston Dawkins of Florence; Gerard Jebaily, brother of the groom, of Myrtle Beach; Marshall Moona, brother of the bride, of Tampa, Fla.; Thomas Moona, brother of the bride, of Beaufort; Brian Yost, brother-in-law of the groom, of Florence. The ring bearer was Charlie Hudson of Beaufort. Following a honeymoon to Maui, the couple will reside in Wilmington.
- Beaufort News
- Local News
- State News
- Crime & Public Safety
- Politics & Elections
- Jobs program for National Guard members expanding to include all military branches
- Former Hilton Head resident, Army veteran jailed in Pa. to face murder trial in May
- Plans for Southside Park dog park, walking path move ahead
- More high school classes to be offered to Beaufort County middle-schoolers
- There's a lot to 'like' about our sports coverage
- Duke golfers, freshman Yu Liu rule Darius Rucker Intercollegiate
- USC Beaufort golfers set for Sand Shark Classic, Hilton Head Lakes Invitational
- Dataw Island Club to host golfers for Taylor Made-adidas Intercollegiate tournament
- Movie Trailers
- Event Calendar
- Food & Drink
- Ways to raise a confident, happy kid -- hint: don't just tell her she's the best
- Join us on Twitter, play bingo during episode 2 of 'Southern Charm'
- Dad tries to keep up with 10-year-old while on wheels
- What's her secret?: 'Savor and relish the time you have with your family'
- Women have come a long way, but have far to go
- A bailout for Ukrainians, by Ukrainians?
- Cinco de Mayo ï¿½ a truly Mexican American holiday
- New nightclub dress code proves that fur is out
- Survey: Uninsured rate drops; health law cited
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Why Malaysia Airlines jet might have disappeared
- Construction crunch slows Japan tsunami rebuilding
- Local Deals