Captain Bill Parker and his wife, Brenda, did not let a little rain spoil their enjoyment of a seafood dinner at Sunday's 5th annual "A Taste of Waddell" fundraiser for the Waddell Mariculture Center held on the bluff overlooking the Colleton River. Sponsored by The Friends of Waddell, the Hilton Head Island Sportfishing Club and Glidden Professional Paint Stores, the event featured shrimp dinner, buckets of May River oysters, a raffle and silent auction, and musical entertainment.
- All News
- Beaufort News
- Local News
- State News
- Crime & Public Safety
- Election News
- Beaufort Water Festival lives up to its name with Monday storm
- Thomas Ravenel launches political comeback on Lady's Island
- Monday crime reports
- Beaufort man sustains mysterious gunshot wound
- 2014 All-Area Girls Track and Field: Beaufort High pole vaulter Jackie Barnes, BC coach Tyrone Pierce lead way
- UW-Madison band won't make trip to first game
- NFL wants back in L.A, but questions must be answered first
- NFL and L.A. doing their same old dance, but is this tune different?
- All Entertainment/Living
- Movie Trailers
- Event Calendar
- Food & Drink
- What's her secret?: 'Prioritize and don't feel guilty about it'
- Recommendation from 7-year-old Sofie Kaufman of Bluffton: 'Miss Smith Under the Ocean'
- Ex-Destiny's Child member arrested in SC
- Hilton Head Island man and his son develop historic walking tour app of Charleston
- Public gets shut out of its judicial system
- Hillary Clinton can't get it right
- Tomato Festival sets poor example
- Coral Resorts fiasco makes me feel at home
- After-school program applications open
- State judge denies Coral Resorts' request to suppress sealed transcript
- Bluffton Dog Park rebounding, but park's construction far off
- DNR board to meet on Edisto Island
- Local Deals