Every person who voted in the mock presidential election on Monday morning at Okatie Elementary School had to have filled out a voter registration card prior to the election day and received an "I Voted" sticker after casting their vote. More than 650 teachers, students and school employees voted in the mock election with President Barack Obama ultimately winning the election with 43 more votes than Mitt Romney. Hilton Head Island Elementary School also held a mock election at their school on Monday. Hilton Head Prep held their mock election today at the school.
- Beaufort News
- Local News
- State News
- Crime & Public Safety
- Politics & Elections
- Report: Marine could become first from SC to receive Medal of Honor since Vietnam War
- Hit-and-run cases rise in Beaufort County
- Couple request class-action status in lawsuit against Hilton Head timeshare
- Hilton Head security officer, deputy honored for service
- C.A. Johnson beats Whale Branch boys in OT for 1A state title
- Alabama's Meadow, Duke women leading Darius Rucker tournament at Long Cove
- Bluffton boys fight off Beaufort High to win Beaufort Cup, 2-1
- Prep Roundup, March 8: Beaufort High girls win Diamond Hornets track meet
- Movie Trailers
- Event Calendar
- Food & Drink
- Ruth Graham talks honesty, hope and being her father's daughter
- In Good Faith: 'We're celebrating life and all the good in life'
- In case you missed it in Lowcountry Life, March 9
- Sue Monk Kidd ideal author to tell story in 'The Invention of Wings'
- Federal flood bill aims to help underwater S.C.
- Not all grocery stores need to be huge boxes
- Lawmakers learning about how they can help
- SC better off without education chief, Zais
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Why Malaysia Airlines jet might have disappeared
- Nebraska Farm Bureau offers farm bill guidance
- WikiLeaks' Assange talks NSA, hints at more leaks
- Local Deals