Kenneth Charles "Kacey" Culberson, 22, of Beaufort died Monday, Oct. 22, 2012. Visitation will be at the residence of his mother, Paige Willis, 21 Flycatcher Lane, Beaufort. Funeral services will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at the Parish Church of St. Helena. Arrangements by Copeland Funeral Service.
- All News
- Beaufort News
- Local News
- State News
- Crime & Public Safety
- Election News
- In wake of crashes, safety audit planned for U.S. 278 in Bluffton
- Fruit flies at Beaufort Tomato Festival
- 59th Annual Water Festival gears up for changes
- Scientists suggest local waters are birthing site for great white sharks
- Garrett Rank still in command after third round of Players Amateur
- Players Amateur notebook: Third round a mixed bag for Bluffton's Balzer
- Hilton Head Christian's RJ Bartolomucci wins SC Junior Match Play championship
- Players Amateur tee times: Final round
- All Entertainment/Living
- Movie Trailers
- Event Calendar
- Food & Drink
- Don't judge a skillful leader by his Pokemon helmet
- In Good Faith: 'Good people come in all sizes and shapes'
- Author's Corner: A chat with Ken Kerr, author of 'The First Madam President (and the dirty bombs)'
- Author Thomas Thibeault to talk about his book on Robert Smalls, 'The Man Who Stole Himself'
- Agency overly harsh in canceling contract
- Run the numbers on the capital sales tax
- SC should do more to help gators, wildlife
- School bonus pay full of contradictions
- Hilton Head mayor was paid to testify for Coral Resorts
- Hearing transcript sheds light on Coral Resorts' registration to sell timeshares
- Beaufort, Port Royal full of changes for summer
- Israeli bombing turns Gaza into ghost town
- Local Deals