Hardeeville's Jeremiah Rigg strums his guitar -- which accompanied him on Army deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan -- between customers while selling Pat's Pride South Carolina peaches at his stand at the farmers market on West Street in Beaufort on Wednesday afternoon.
- Beaufort News
- Local News
- State News
- Crime & Public Safety
- Politics & Elections
- The Hilton Head Island St. Patricks Day Parade 2014
- Hilton Head St. Patrick's Day parade avoids bad weather, draws big crowds
- 2 Marine veterans turned authors to sign books at Parris Island
- School district to revamp sick-day policy; hopes to keep teachers in classrooms
- NCAA Tournament: UVA joins Florida, Arizona, Wichita State as No. 1 seeds
- '50-1' follows journey of Kentucky Derby winner
- Senden makes big move in world rankings
- Players work out at Florida in rainy conditions
- Movie Trailers
- Event Calendar
- Food & Drink
- Photos and video: Hilton Head Island Wine and Food Festival
- Whatever happened to Garth Garreau ...
- On Stage: Main Street Youth Theatre takes on Broadway's 'Music of the Night'
- What's her secret?: 'Love them, kiss them, hug them'
- County makes right call on reserve fund changes
- Equitable outcome should be our goal
- Thankful to live in US where I enjoy freedom
- Earlier school start time is good and bad for kids
- Bluffton to discuss undisclosed business for Buckwalter Place
- Texas makes final push for insurance enrollment
- Jack Daniel's opposes changing Tenn. whiskey law
- Ohio auto dealers fight Tesla over sales model
- Local Deals